A Clapham pub well worth the journey
Residing at the heart of South London's transport network, The Railway couldn't be better placed for a post-work pint or two. But it's our regionally sourced pub food and superlative range of speciality drinks, rather than handy location, that make this Clapham local a top social destination. A welcoming one at that. Beyond the grand Victorian façade is a warmth and individuality that attracts groups of regulars as eclectic as our music collection.
- Fresh, daily changing pub food menu
- Brunch served 11am-4pm every Saturday
- Four cask ales, eight world beers, lagers & ciders on tap
- Overground Bar available free of charge for parties, meetings & rehearsals
- One of the best Sunday roasts south of the river
- Outdoor seating with heaters, perfect for people-watching
Wednesday Night Quiz 8.30pm - 10pm
Dave & Britney or Einstein & Zuckerberg you have the same odds!
Every THURSDAY 20% off ALL bottles of wine.
Are you being Served?
Join our club
Join our mailing list and get a complimentary glass of mulled wine.
Monday to Thursday: 11am - Midnight / Friday: 11am - 1am / Saturday: 10am - 1am / Sunday: 11am - 11.30pm