A Clapham pub well worth the journey
Residing at the heart of South London's transport network, The Railway couldn't be better placed for a post-work pint or two. But it's our regionally sourced pub food and superlative range of speciality drinks, rather than handy location, that make this Clapham local a top social destination. A welcoming one at that. Beyond the grand Victorian façade is a warmth and individuality that attracts groups of regulars as eclectic as our music collection.
- Fresh, daily changing pub food menu
- Brunch served 11am-4pm every Saturday
- Four cask ales, eight world beers, lagers & ciders on tap
- Overground Bar available free of charge for parties, meetings & rehearsals
- One of the best Sunday roasts south of the river
- Outdoor seating with heaters, perfect for people-watching
Join our club
Join our mailing list and get a complimentary glass of Pimm's
Fat Controller Comedy Sundays - Every Sunday
8.30 - 11pm Follow @RailwaySW4 or @fccomedy for details
Are you being Served?
Monday to Thursday: 11am - Midnight / Friday to Saturday: 11am - 1am / Sunday: 11am - 11pm